MK Software AND ITS AFFILIATES ("MK Software", "WE" OR "US") PROVIDE THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE and SERVICES OFFERED BY OUR PRODUCT WEBSITES (EFORMZ.IN , EORDERS.IN AND EINVOICES.BIZ), TO YOU, SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS . THESE TERMS ARE ENTERED INTO BY AND BETWEEN MK Software AND YOU, AND YOU ACCEPT THEM BY USING OUR WEBSITE( OR PRODUCT WEBSITES) LOCATED AT THE INTERNET DOMAIN MKSOFTWAR.IN, EFORMZ.IN, EORDERS.IN AND EINVOICES.BIZ (THE "SERVICES") AND/OR ACKNOWLEDGING AGREEMENT WITH THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this service or any other service provided by us.
- You must provide a valid name, email address and contact details during the registration process. You will further update and keep that information current as appropriate.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account and password. If you suspect unauthorized use of your account, you agree to immediately change your password and notify us.
- You are hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide right to access and use the our services, solely with supported browsers through the Internet for your own internal purposes, subject to these Terms and Conditions. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by MK Software
- You understand that the content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other materials related to the our services are the property of MK Software and are protected pursuant to applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws.
- You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and be solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur with respect to your data and/or under your account or password, including those related to the protection of intellectual property, data privacy, international communications and transmission of technical or personal data. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you will not, directly or indirectly:
- Transmit any pornographic, obscene, offensive, threatening, harassing, libellous, hate-oriented, harmful, defamatory, racist, illegal or otherwise objectionable material or content;
- Transmit any material or content that attempts to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation with a person or entity;
- Transmit material or content that promotes, provides or relates to instructional information about illegal activities or promotes physical harm or injury against any individual or group;
- Transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- Use a false identity or forged email address or header, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to your identity or the origin of your messages;
- Transmit unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature;
- Transmit any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright or right of publicity;
- Transmit any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
- Interfere with or disrupt networks or websites associated with the E-Formz services or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the E-Formz website, E-Formz services, other accounts, computer systems or networks associated with the E-Formz services, through password mining or any other means;
- Interfere with another person's use and enjoyment of the E-Formz services or use and enjoyment of similar services.
- You understand that all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including, but not limited to, the disclaimer of any implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purposes. We are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. We shall have no obligation to defend any claim or suit, or to hold harmless or indemnify you against any allegation of infringement or violation of any patent right of a third party by reason of your use of our services. The negation of damages set forth above is a fundamental element of the basis of the bargain between MK Software and you. Our services would not be provided without such limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions. If you are dissatisfied with our services or any of these Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the our services immediately.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold MK Software and its partners, attorneys, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to your violation of these Terms and Conditions, use of our services, creation or use of data derived from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed, or any product sold by you, your agents, employees or assigns.
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account shall not result in cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Myy Account link in the navigation bar at the top of the screen or emailing us at [email protected] with subject line "Cancellation of account". Any cancellation of your account will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to the account. Please be aware that MK Software or its services may for a time retain residual information and/or archival copies in its database.
You agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be treated as though they were executed and performed in Mumbai, India, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the India (without regard to conflict of law principles).
MK Software reserves the right to terminate your account for the violation of any of these terms at any time and without notice.
Last Updated: April 18, 2013